Rotman International Journal of Pension Management
The Rotman International Journal of Pension Management aims to provide a regular look at the complexity of the strategic governance and management issues faced by leaders within the burgeoning global pension industry. Through its research funding program and semi-annual discussion forums, Rotman ICPM has been producing important new insights into pension system design and into the effective governance and management of pension production and delivery organizations.
The Journal is published twice a year. We encourage open sharing of the articles in the Journal via the Creative Commons License. There is no fee to access or distribute this information online.
Current issue: Volume 5, Issue 2, Summer 2012 9 ARTICLES | 0 VIDEOS
Challenging the Status Quo: New Answers to Old Questions
PDF 1 - 1
PDF 3 - 3
PDF 6 - 7
PDF 8 - 20
Managing Public Pension Reserve Funds: The Case of the Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF) of Japan
PDF 22 - 25
Total Shareholder Return (TSR) and Management Performance: A Performance Metric Appropriately Used, or Mostly Abused?
PDF 26 - 33
PDF 36 - 39
PDF 40 - 47
PDF 48 - 53
- Volume 5, Issue 1 Innovation in the Pensions Sector
- Volume 4, Issue 2 Rethinking Fund Governance, Structure and Pension Design
- Volume 4, Issue 1 Pension Funds, Governance and Compensation
- Volume 3, Issue 2 Rethinking Pension Design and Management in a Post-Financial Crisis World
- Volume 3, Issue 1 Pension Institutions in the 21st Century: Structure, Governance & Stakeholder Relations
- Volume 2, Issue 2 New Insights into Pension Management, Design, and Shareowner Stewardship
- Volume 2, Issue 1 Investment Beliefs, Risk Management, and Pension Funds
- Volume 1, Issue 1 Effective Pension Governance: New Insights and Research Findings